Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fiber One Protein Cereal Review

Okay, I have a review for you all today. I recently was invited to a campaign from Bzzagent to try and write about Fiber One's new cereal with protein.



I received two varieties, maple and brown sugar and cranberries and almonds. I was really excited to try this cereal because I am currently pregnant, and you can never have too much fiber. Then the added protein is a great addition.

This cereal is very fresh tasting and has a great crunch, but not so much that you feel like you're going to break a tooth. It is a very dense cereal, so a little goes a long way. I made the mistake of pouring too much and could not finish it. Very, very filling in my opinion. This cereal also held me over until lunch. I didn't even need a mid morning snack. That is pretty good, considering that I want to eat everything under the sun right now.

The maple and brown sugar is my favorite. The cranberries kept getting stuck in my teeth. The maple variety tasted like I mixed oatmeal and cereal together. It was very good. I am even eating small handfuls for a snack because I like it so much. I will definitely be purchasing this cereal in the future and hope that it remains part of my daily fiber regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment