Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Getting to know me

I figured since its the beginning of a new year I should start out like this.

I've noticed that I do a lot of reviews but if any of you keep up with my blog, you've noticed that I really haven't gotten a chance for you all to get to know me. So lets get started. I thought it would be fun to list some questions and ill answer them, then if there's anything you'd like to know that I haven't mentioned, just comment below and I'll be happy to answer.



1. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
25
2. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Marie
3. WHAT NATIONALITY ARE YOU?
Caucasian and Potawatomi Indian ;the nose is a big giveaway)
4. WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?
I am a stay at home mother, but I love to knit and draw
5. IF YOU COULD VISIT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
I would go to Ireland because it is the most beautiful place I have ever seen (well just from the photos I've seen) I love the greenery and I love cold weather.
6. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO SHOP FOR CLOTHING?
Ross, factory connection, and online
7. WHAT SIZE SHOE DO YOU WEAR?
7 1/2
8. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'0
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
I can't really answer that. Every color is beautiful to me.
10. DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
Yes, I am the oldest and have one sister and two brothers
11. DO YOU HAVE PETS?
No, I love animals but can't have any where I live :(
12. FAVORITE MAKEUP BRAND?
Again, don't really have one but I am loving my laura geller collection right now, but I have a favorite brand in each item I use.
13. WHAT DO YOU DO IN YOUR FREE TIME?
When I have the time, I like to draw, knit, and blog
14. DO YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKEUP?
Rarely. I don't really get out much, so it's kind of my excuse to gussy up when I do.
15. FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall and winter. Like I said before, I love the cold of winter and of course snow. I also love the mild weather of fall and the changing of the leaves and watching it get colder everyday.
16. WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE?
I love hard rock and metal. Always have and always will.
17. FAVORITE MOVIE?
I have four. White Oleander, American Beauty, Stranger than Fiction, and Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny
18. FAVORITE FOOD?
Sushi...I could live off calamari rolls with the orange sauce (can't remember what it's called)
19. FAVORITE YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
I have quite a few but my top 2 would have to be Piinksparkles and panacea81. I love how unique they are but thy are down to earth at the same time.
20. TENT OT HOTEL?
Both. I love hotels because of nostalgic reasons and I'm always up for camping the old fashion way.
21. YOU HAVE 1 WISH FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
My son to have a happy and fulfilling life. He is my world.

Okay, there you have it. Like I sad before, if there is something you would like to know, feel free to comment and I will get back to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment